Nicolas is a UX/UI/Product Designer originally from Bogota, Colombia. He has experience creating designs for landing pages, mobile apps, and web apps. His designs are informed by extensive user research, including 1:1 interviews.
April 2022 - January 2023
October 2020 - May 2022
August 2018 - February 2021
UX/UI Designer at Rokk3r
• Designed user interfaces and flows for e-commerce (WAO! Shop) and marketing solutions (GraphPath).
• Researched and analyzed end-user behavior across international segments.
• Lead internal design reviews using slideshows, mockups, and prototypes.
• Iterated UX/UI user flows to meet strategic product goals for new features.
• Created wireframes for collaboration sessions with product and engineering teams.
• Conducted user-testing sessions to validate UX assumptions.
• Created design systems for mobile and desktop with multiple component variations.
UX/UI Designer at Emdash
I worked as a freelancer building landing pages for Saas companies.
• Managed the internal design system and component library for the Emdash brand.
• Created wireframes for SaaS clients in the CloudOps space.
• Built mockups based on product and marketing stakeholder requirement criteria.
• Conducted design revision sessions with client stakeholders.
• Trained client stakeholders on how to use and comment within Figma.
Interior Designer at Cuisines Modena
Managed YUL condominium project (phase 2) and Drummond condominium project (phase 2). Worked with residential clients to produce design plans.
• Drafted 2D plans for kitchens, bathrooms, and furnishings in AutoCad.
• Rendered 3D designs in Metron from approved design specs.
• Drafted pricing documents for requested materials.
• Collaborated with on-site construction coordinator via Procore to incorporate plan changes, billing, and finalize all details.
• Followed up with residential clients to iterate designs based on their needs and budget.
• Sent construction orders to Scavolini for creation and delivery.